The crazy routine of our week has become a little more difficult this week: Sienna has decided that she would rather sleep in than get up to go to school. For the last 3 days I've been dragging her out of bed - which is funny to me since I seem to recall my mom dragging me out of bed growing up. Still, once she gets up, she is usually so happy and ready to face the day (see pic above from this morning).
Tonight Megan and Will (Sienna's boyfriend, possibly future husband...) came over for dinner. We had a great time...
Also this evening Sienna's school had an art show where they displayed the kids' artwork, and gave us a book full of Sienna's art. It was really fun to see all the creative pieces - Aunt Courtney would have loved it! Sienna was proud to show off her work. They also had some fruit and cheese. Sienna was quick to tell me (as she always does) that she won't "eat the green," which means she didn't eat the stems on the grapes.
Needless to say, Sienna had no issues going to bed tonight after such a busy day. :)
So excited about your blog. I added you to my blog lists so yours will show up on mine. Can not wait to see you next weekend.
ReplyDeleteThis is great, Jenny! It is so nice to see what Miss Sienna is up on a day-to-day basis since we no longer live just around the corner. We had the best time visiting with you this weekend! I am still laughing about Sienna telling Nana and I to cross our legs at lunch (and checking under the table to be sure we did as we were told! haha!). Asking Uncle John not to talk until after we pray was pretty funny too! She's growing up so fast! Thank you for keeping us "posted"! Love you!
ReplyDelete