Sunday, August 23, 2009

Although Sienna and I are both suffering from an annoying cold, she still manages to be happy and positive. At dinner tonight she was very excited about blowing her whistle - say, "Choo Choo!" See video...

We had a great weekend with Grandmama and Grandpapa. They came up to baby-sit so Mommy and Daddy could have an adult evening out (which was awesome! "The Hangover" is hilarious!) Thank you again to Bill and Carol!

Sienna woke up this morning and said, "school is closed today!" When I clarified that it was Monday and we had to go to school, I got "I don't want to go to school." It's already starting...I can't imagine what it's going to be like when we actually start grade school! I told her I didn't want to go to work, but we still have to. Fortunately, today was Promotion Day at her school, which is when all the kids move up to the next class, so she had all of her friends from Ms. Diane's class with her.

She is doing very well with potty training. The only set back has been a poop in the panties at school. She has promised her daddy to get better. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment